Friday, June 27, 2008

BORN AND RAISED IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP Video

I found this video on youtube and thought it was really important.  I was not able to watch the entire thing, because it is an hour long, but the parts i did watch are really powerful.  Before taking this class i had not idea about the extent to which concentration camps and this type of human rights abuses were occurring.  It is pretty unbelievable to hear the first guy talk about the ways in which North Korea is extremely controlled and repressive

2 comments:

Eric Reid said...

I agree that these images are really powerful. I cannot believe that the world has not made a bigger deal of the crimes against humanity which are being committed in these "rehabilitation camps." As prof. Larsen said yesterday, we told ourselves that after WWII we would never allow this to happen, and yet it is.

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like the blog.
It is beautiful.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal